Incontinence in Young Adults: A Silent Trending Topic
As a young adult with incontinence, we know you’ve heard it all. Before we move forward, however, it’s important you understand incontinence in young people is more prevalent and normal than you realize:
- Anyone, of any age, can experience uncontrolled bowel movements.
- Sounds or thoughts can trigger any level of leakage.
- 20%-25% of Americans with incontinence are men.
Before you consider surgery as your incontinence solution, understand uncontrollable bodily functions can be temporary. For others, it can be a more permanent experience, but companies like Discreetly Dignified offer the best incontinence products to give you the confidence and control you need to live life as you normally do without giving a thought to what you’re wearing.
Incontinence will probably never trend on any social media platforms, but if you’ve ever started a discussion forum regarding the topic, you might be surprised how many young adults may join your conversation – albeit anonymously. Whether you’re shopping for yourself, or for a loved one, any shame you or they may have needs to be addressed. Whenever your body acts outside of your control, it should never be approached as an embarrassing experience or topic.
Underwear, Briefs, and Shields – Brands for Your Body
Gain control of your body again with Discreetly Dignified’s incontinence products. With underwear, briefs, and pads for men and women, we have a number of absorbencies available to help you maintain your confidence during your time on stage, the track, and in the weight room. Before you consider one of our many trusted brands to select your products from, there are five components you should look for:
- Breathability – If your incontinence products feel stuffy or plugged, it’s not worth the money. Investing in products with air circulation will help make you feel comfortable throughout the day, allowing you to forget what you’re wearing.
- Odor Control – Let’s say you’re playing basketball or are in the middle of class and your worst nightmare comes true. Just because you can tell what’s clearly happened doesn’t mean anyone else needs to have the slightest hint. All of our brands are reputable for having the strength to handle any accident and its odor, guaranteeing you an easy slip away from any situation you’re in without raising any suspicions.
- High Absorbency – Whether you’re investing in a pad or pair of briefs, Discreetly Dignified allows you to choose between three absorbency levels – one of them being high. If you were to ever compete in a school sport or give a speech in front of class, even having nervous thoughts can trigger and unwanted event. Our brands give you the best options in strength and should be your go to if you know you’ll need the extra protection.
- Discretion – Discreetly Dignified is a company specializing in exactly what we advertise: dignified discretion. We only sell products with a natural appearance when worn. Our low-profile products won’t leave you feeling restricted or painfully obvious in your social situations. Our brands are selected because they are the best for your body, but knowing the different between living in fear and living freely comes down to whether or not you’re ready to make an order.
- Reputation – Our brands are highly rated and reviewed products used by millions of Americans. They’re honest incontinence products constructed with quality materials for quality coverage. With long term customers and reputable brands, Discreetly Dignified is a clear choice when it comes to purchasing products for your uncontrolled bowel movements.
After considering breathability, odor control, high absorbency, discretion, and reputation regarding your incontinence products, you should understand why we offer brands such as Prevail, Tena, Sure Care, Attends and McKesson.
Not sure which incontinence brands are right for you? Find Your Best Fit! Let us help you find the best adult incontinence products to fit your lifestyle.
Take Back Your Youth: Maintain Your Dignity Day and Night
Preventing unwanted accidents during the day is fairly simple, but safeguarding yourself overnight can be a whole new challenge. As a young adult, you may not necessarily have this concern, but having an accident in your bed could disturb your partner, or even the pet who often sleeps next to you. If you share a room with your sibling, or even a dorm mate, you don’t want to be washing your bed sheets twice a week or more – it may look suspicious.
Your bladder control challenges do not need to be outlined for you to order our incontinence products. Whether you’re struggling with bed wetting or potty training, we have the perfect undergarments, shields, pads, diapers, and pull-ups for adults and youth. Our discreet, all-night incontinence sheeting and pads protection are for older kids and young adults suffering from any possible bed wetting and are in need of solutions.
Avoid any uncomfortable questions with our pads and briefs for men and women. Our incontinence products not only feel comfortable, but can be worn beneath your pajamas without looking like they are there. If you’re worried about a heavy accident, consider one of our high absorbency level products. If you’re not expecting a lot of leakage, based on your personal patterns, or low absorbency incontinence products will be more suitable for your needs.
Perfectly Protected Privacy
Online, it can be hard to keep your personal life a secret, but when it comes to your incontinence, no one needs to know and no one will be able to know. Delivered in brown boxes with your shipping information, there isn’t a hint on the box you’re ordering any type of incontinence products. You friends and your siblings will have no way of knowing whether you’re buying absorbent underwear or a new t-shirt.
What makes it even better? You never have to make your order more than once. After consulting our professionals and figuring out your schedule, you can order with our easy to use reorder system, giving you the literally thoughtless process of receiving your incontinence products on a regular basis. If you ever want to adjust your shipments or want to cancel them all together, you’re only one click away from an alteration. Incontinence products are your business and should remain this way. If you’re even considering the idea of purchasing an incontinence product – do it. High school, college, your play, and your sports are important, don’t live your life differently. With Discreetly Dignified, you’re free to succeed.